Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever purchased anything from these folks? Looking at a new tonneau cover and the usual sites like realtruck and tonneaucoversworld are the main spots I've been watching.

However, this site popped up on my feed while searching... No prices posted, you just submit what your looking for and they send a price to you. I'm looking at the new extang trifecta 2.0 - everybody else is $399, but they shot me a price of $354.54? Sound like a good price if they are legit -

Anyone have an experience with them?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no replies means no one has had any expierience with them - which is very telling...

Just ordered the Extang Trifecta 2.0 from tonneaucoversworld.com - they had it listed for $399 ($93 off MSRP) and dropped off another $20 when I called to order. I'll post some pics when it arrives (should be mid next week). Really excited to see how the new version of this foldable cover looks and performs on my Fronty!

·
Super Moderator
10,434 Posts
I looked them up since your post is the first I had heard of them. Using their links there are some user reviews.

Clint

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got a chance to install the cover - wasn't quite as easy as advertised as the supplied aluminum brackets to go with the utilitrack didn't quite line up ��. Was able to make it work but contacted tonneaucoversworld.com to send some different brackets just the same.

Love the cover! This is the first soft tonneau I've ever owned, again - with the exception of the brackets mentioned above its solid and made well.

I was really surprised how MANY different kinds of covers there are out there - probably spent more time researching that as I did picking out the truck itself! Would have loved to have gone with a solid cover but this was a good compromise for the price. Since it will be off a lot as I haul items around (ease of taking off was a big plus) I just couldn't justify in my mind the extra cost.

Cover seals up nicely - been through a car wash and rain storm too... dry as a bone inside. Tomorrow I'm headed out on a 1k road trip so we'll see how it affects mpg.

Anyway - if anyone is considering this Extang Cover it's a winner... just make sure they send the right brackets.

·
Registered
190 Posts
You made a good choice. Extang makes great covers. I bought a Trifecta in 07 for my 06 KC. Then when I got my CC in 14, I ordered a new tarp from them directly for $100 and cut the frame down for the shorter bed. Works like a champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last one - haven't quite got the picture attaching down pat yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You made a good choice. Extang makes great covers. I bought a Trifecta in 07 for my 06 KC. Then when I got my CC in 14, I ordered a new tarp from them directly for $100 and cut the frame down for the shorter bed. Works like a champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Good feedback - I hope it lasts as long as yours!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts