Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions and options for a tonneau cover for my 2010 pro 4x frontier..... What do you have and where in Canada can one of these be purchased????? I am leaning towards a sliding aluminum style but still have not ruled out the others.....

Regai

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went with the undercover tonneau and I absolutely love it. Tough, no leaks, and light enough my wife and I can remove it in about 2 minutes.

J

·
Registered
11 Posts
Went with the Extang Trifecta - great cover, no fading in the sun, kept 99% of water out (had a little leak going through touchless car wash).

Only issue - I got two holes in it during a hail storm (golf ball sized hail), but my truck is dented up also, so can't really blame the cover too much on that one.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I really like my UnderCover

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have always liked the Lazer Lite , but have not had any spare money...
..IN THE LAST 3 YEARS!
Yes its a hard cover - to each his own on hard vs soft.
You can get it w/o an external lock (or with) - w/o the lock you open the tailgate and reach in to undo the latches. With a power tailgate lock mod I always thought this would be a clean set up.
I also like the way it uses the utilitrack system.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Another happy Undercover guy. I think it looks good. It's very sturdy, easy to remove and reattach. It's got led(s) that come handy at night. It's got locks as well. Not cheap, but worth the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts