Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and Semper Fi. Tommy D from Leesburg VA (for now). '07 NISMO 4x4 KC. Stock for now. I installed a Diamond Back bed cover this year, so I've started spending some $$'s on the truck. Good advice and great attitude in the Forum!! Looks like everyone has fun and doles out honest scoop (or convincing BS :) ).

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Welcome to CF. I am up in Manassas. Let me know if you want to hit the trails.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Marine! I hadn't heard of the Diamondback cover until you mentioned it. I just searched for it and, wow, they look nice. But I wonder if the Sun really gets in your eyes from it? Maybe through the rearview mirror?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Welcome to the club...Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to CF. I am up in Manassas. Let me know if you want to hit the trails.
Thanks Mike. I'd love to actually use this thing. I will keep you and the NoVA owners in mind when work travel gets less crazy. (There's a reason my truck is still stock.)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Club, Marine! I hadn't heard of the Diamondback cover until you mentioned it. I just searched for it and, wow, they look nice. But I wonder if the Sun really gets in your eyes from it? Maybe through the rearview mirror?
Speedtouch - I got the Diamondback SE cover with the black Line-X Xtra coating (same as their spray-on bedliner). The surface is flat black, so no reflection. I have a flat surface to load lumber or plywood and installed extra tie down cleats. Tailgate and bed access is great. I keep my bed extender stowed against the cab until I need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts