Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have pretty much decided on the Extang Trifecta bed cover (after also looking at the similar Lund tri-fold model) but would like other experiences with it in regards to "weatherproofness" and security - i.e. with the tailgate closed and locked the cover can not be opened.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
As far as how weather tight it is, I can't really complain. It's not 100% weather tight but the most water I ever get back there is a few drops here and there. Never enough to hurt anything. It is designed so that it can't be opened "properly" without opening the tailgate first. Anyone with a knife and the will to do so could easily get into it though. One thing to consider is that if you get one and you have the Utili-track system is to get the extra brackets that help it work with the Utili-track. I don't know if this is something standard that comes with it or not because I bought mine used.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i got a tri-fold off ebay. no clue on brand. but i havent seen much of any water at all inside my bed. seals up all the way around. not too bad for under 200 bucks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts