Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TJM Extended Coilovers and Shocks $325 Shipped!!!

I have a pair of TJM extended travel coilovers and extended rear shocks for sale. I purchased them off of another member on here and never installed them. They should provide about 2.5 inches of lift. I had a couple of other members interested, but the shipping costs are around $80 dollars so I am going to include shipping. I am looking to get $325 including shipping. If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know!

Will also be including HD Springs with the deal. In the package you will get 2 coilovers with standard springs, HD springs, and Extended rear shocks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a set of TJM coil overs and rear shocks I would like to pet with. I bought them off a bother member on here and never installed them due to not being able to afford new uca's. I changed my mine on the lift now that I am a realtor and using my car for showings. Would like to just get back what I paid. $320.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm sent

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you need longer uca's or else you will get some coil bucket contact

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No they are just extended travel coil overs and you need extended travel uca's. Exactly the same as the extended travel rad flows .

·
Registered
36 Posts
Forgive my ignorance here, as I have never messed with suspension other than lowering springs and stiffer shocks for my supra, but would titan ucas work for these? Or would you recommend another aftermarket uca?

·
Registered
276 Posts
No I think these are extended for aftermarket frontier upper control arms not the titan swap arms and DUDE!!! You had a supra? As in toyota supra? U gotta post a picture of that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yea I used to. Wasnt the mk4 though, just an 88 mk3. Bought it when i was 18, rebuilt the motor, added a few upgrades and did very minimal suspension work. I dont think I ever broke 450 rwhp.

So there is no lift with these coilovers? Just extended travel?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right extended travel only ha. And dayum thought it was a mk 4 ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

These should provide 2.5 inches of lift in the front and about 2 in the back. You can make a quick search on here and see that other members have had the same result

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump! Will be traveling down to so cal and will be happy to meet someone to sell!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump! Price Change!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts