Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do yall think that there will be to much down travle and stress the ball joint or will it work

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
I'm running 1 and 3/4 on mine, they are hub centric and I don't think it is to much stress.. I wouldn't go over 2. also your not going to gain any travel with wheel spacers. I run mine because my set up was made for a 0 offset wheel, and I need the spacers to keep the wheels out of the tie rods.. IMHO running spacers gives you no performance gain, and the are for looks and so the are ghey..

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
OP: Are you talking about coil spacers or wheel adapters?

I think there are a lot of guys running coil spacers with their Tswaps or coilovers with the same amount of lift and their joints are holding up well. Are you talking about OEM arms or aftermarket thou?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'm running 2.5" right now. You can do 3". If you're 4x4 the tallest you can go is 4x4.
I have 2.5" Sway-A-Ways for sale :) $550 shipped and they could be cranked to 3" with a sweet ride quality! NVM i just saw that you have radflos.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah its the coil spacer
i have to send my radflos in i had a bad clunk so i put the stock shocks with the 3" spacer back on and the clunk is gone

·
Registered
103 Posts
will there be a clunk if you use the stock uca's with the 3 inch coil spacer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts