Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The paint on the front of my truck bubbled and Nissan agreed to pay for a respray. While it's in the body shop my cousins wife let me borrow this since he's in Iraq serving our country. I guess I owe him a full detail at minimum.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
nice lol

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I knew the title would throw some people off. He might be on club Titan. I did the headlight mod for him and installed the Fabtech with him, I think Rat was there too.

I didn't think they would cover it either. Paint is only part of the 3yr/36000mile warranty, I was at 4yrs/36001miles when I took it to the dealership. Thanks Ken Pollock Nissan and Nissan USA!!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Sweet Titan!

Are they repainting the whole truck or just the panel that is affected?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
nice, you got lucky!

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I think it all depends on the dealer you are 'dealing' with. My dealer seems to love doing warranty repairs. Don't ask me how they warrantied my tpms sensors bent valve stem??

·
Registered
3,013 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice truck. On the paint issue, factory paint should not be failing after 4 years. Next time I'm at the dealers I'll have to see what they say about my small bubble in the paint appearing.
Got the truck back today. SOOOOOO much better. If you want I'll scan my invoice and you can show your dealer. I'll get pics soon, it's raining right now.

I just looked. Nissan only agreed to paint it from the mirrors forward. It was $771.90..glad I didn't pay for it.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Got the truck back today. SOOOOOO much better. If you want I'll scan my invoice and you can show your dealer. I'll get pics soon, it's raining right now.

I just looked. Nissan only agreed to paint it from the mirrors forward. It was $771.90..glad I didn't pay for it.
The quote for mine was $1700 and change and I drop it off monday to get painted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts