Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find the 7/8" mismatch washers and knuckle mounting bolt for PRG UCAs FK Bearings? I've scoured the PRG website and can't find these bolts anywhere. I've just started rebuilding my swap and the only thing holding me up from finishing the driver side and moving onto the passenger is this UCA spherical bearing to knuckle mount . I cannot for the life of me get the old mismatch washers out of the old bearing and do not now where else to find these!

64 Posts
I'd recommend calling Greg

·
Registered
5,874 Posts

7/8"? I thought the PRG Titan UCA uses 1" uni balls and the Frontier uses 3/4". Other companies like Total Chaos uses 1" for the Frontier. Never heard of a 7/8" ball size.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
500 Posts
I believe Greg updated his UCAs at some point to move from 7/8" to 1". Give him a call and he should be able to hook you up with misalignment spacers. If he doesn't have them in stock I'm sure he can machine some or point you to a different supplier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

7/8"? I thought the PRG Titan UCA uses 1" uni balls and the Frontier uses 3/4". Other companies like Total Chaos uses 1" for the Frontier. Never heard of a 7/8" ball size.
Yes -- you are correct. my mistake- they are now 1" -- I've tried calling Greg and emailing and he said he had them and would ship them 2day and that was over a week ago and I haven't been able to reach him since. In a panic I ordered the FK 16-10HBs from Summit, which fit...but don't have the lower flange that fits snug into the top receiving end of the knuckle :cautious: I desperately need to finish this project before I leave for several weeks and don't know where else to look! I've got almost everything in place but the proper misalignment spacers and I don't want to drive it out without that flange (fear of shearing) and the 16-10HBs are .625" ID so there's a fair bit of play on the bolt.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Yes -- you are correct. my mistake- they are now 1" -- I've tried calling Greg and emailing and he said he had them and would ship them 2day and that was over a week ago and I haven't been able to reach him since. In a panic I ordered the FK 16-10HBs from Summit, which fit...but don't have the lower flange that fits snug into the top receiving end of the knuckle :cautious: I desperately need to finish this project before I leave for several weeks and don't know where else to look! I've got almost everything in place but the proper misalignment spacers and I don't want to drive it out without that flange (fear of shearing) and the 16-10HBs are .625" ID so there's a fair bit of play on the bolt.
the link is in my last post. Kartek offroad seems to be THEE supplier of misalignment spacers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts