Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i do the titan swap do i have to buy new coilovers or can i run the ones i got now.currently i got the calmini extended coilovers from greg sorry if this question was already asked.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what if i throw the calmini spacer on top will that be too much

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
it also might give you more body roll and make you less stable.. but andy would know.

if you do the titan swap and you want lift why not put a titan lift kit on also.. Bullet proof has 12 inch lift kit for the titans.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow i didnt know it was possible to put a bullet proff titan kit on our trucks thats cool did andy do that already

·
Premium Member
12,116 Posts
what if i throw the calmini spacer on top will that be too much
your already 8"? depending on how your coilovers are set up and if you are going to run a sway bar. i would not run more height.

titan swap gives you more flex yes, but as mustard put will give you a lot more body roll because of the added width.

it would be easier to explain with a picture.

wow i didnt know it was possible to put a bullet proff titan kit on our trucks thats cool did andy do that already
lol?
no.

still have my calmini. my truck with the added motor weight is down to like 7-7.5" i have my coilovers backed off all the way too.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well greg set my coilovers to practically maxed out my UCA's are almost touching my coilbucket i still have my sway bar on

·
Premium Member
12,116 Posts
you can back them off? why not try that. give your truck smoother softer ride. and be a bit lower and a little more stable.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well they are kinda hard but the stability is good i rip it around corners and dont even feel like im going to flip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts