Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the price on your site for the Titan swap. But no price for the axles needed for 4wd. Can you give me the total price for the 4wd Titan swap? Thx

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
just call PRG they dont check the forum that often

·
Registered
554 Posts
not sure if the price is still the same but it is listed in the New stuff from PRG thread

Complete 4wd Titan conversion package. Parts include New Titan LCA, PRG Titan UCA, SAW 2.5" coilovers, PRG axleshafts, tie-rod extensions, front and rear brake lines, PRG shackles, SAW 2.25 rear shocks, PRG/Deaver spring upgrade. $3149 for all parts shipped.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
just call PRG they dont check the forum that often
I tried already, no answer. I'll have to try again later.

not sure if the price is still the same but it is listed in the New stuff from PRG thread

Complete 4wd Titan conversion package. Parts include New Titan LCA, PRG Titan UCA, SAW 2.5" coilovers, PRG axleshafts, tie-rod extensions, front and rear brake lines, PRG shackles, SAW 2.25 rear shocks, PRG/Deaver spring upgrade. $3149 for all parts shipped.
Thx, I seen the $1799 for just the front Titan swap minus the axles. Was wondering how much more w/ the axles. Never mind, I found the answer in the new stuff thread. $499 for the axles. Thx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I know. Looking to maybe upgrade from spacer/block lift. But was just looking at the front for now. Money is tight, so I'm selling my Jeep & need my Truck to be more capable to do some light wheeling. Might just have to settle for the advanced 4wd kit if I can talk my wife into it. Damn economy, I'm in construction.:(

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thats a awesome kit, already got the shackles and 2'' aal just need to get the 3'' 10 pack leaf setup. Ive been waiting for the longer front axel shafts to come on the PRG website but he mustn't have updated it because that post is from 2008.

I no the 2wd titan swap kits gives 4-5 inch lift but does anyone no how much lift it gives with the 4wd titan swap kit?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you guys use the OEM leafs of the Titan?

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I see the price on your site for the Titan swap. But no price for the axles needed for 4wd. Can you give me the total price for the 4wd Titan swap? Thx
axles add $400 to the price of the kit or are sold for $450/pr shipped by themselves. You will need tie-rod extensions too, those are $89/pr shipped and combined with braided brake lines are $150 for the lines and extensions shipped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts