Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have the titan swap and the cal mini 5" lift? i have the cal mini and want more travel and more clearance under the front diff.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think andy had this and said he gained clearance at the diff but i haven't seen him on here in a while.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
It will get you more travel but I'm not sure how much more clearance you will get.. i belive there are a coupel of them.. I woudl like to see some use a Titan drop bracket and get mor lift.. BulletProff makes a 12 inch drop bracket.
someone in AZ used a Pro comp titan lift and did a titan swap on a frontier.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess i should probably talk to greg at prg. i'd like to know some specifics as to what this will accomplish. also i wonder what coil overs i would use - extended titans or what?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
i think andy had this and said he gained clearance at the diff but i haven't seen him on here in a while.
He hasnt been on in awhile. He had issues with his housing and things of that nature.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
especially since gregs moving to auburn which is right up the hill for me i'll get in touch with him when he gets settled. guess its time to start collecting parts. i wonder what i'll have to do to the back to keep it raked. i have a shackle and a block so maybe some new springs or aals. rear drive shaft issues?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts