Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
yes they work just fine but need the titan hubs and brakes. only issues that you might find is the brakes are larger so your wheels might not fit

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
no your the frontier hub is 4 bolts titan is 3 and the brakes are a little different aka bigger

·
Registered
400 Posts
you will need 17in wheels
if you get the cst titan spindles you will get more travle (1-2 in) call greg at PRG

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
If you get an 08 spindle, you will need an 18" wheel to clear the even larger rotors.

Irongrave hit the nail on the head. For more info on the Titan spindles, please check my thread on my "Titan brake swap plan".

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Idleone, where did you find the spindles? I just bought a Titan and have looked everywhere for a used set for cheap...Greg told me that they are like Gold and noone has any, so I bought the last available set. Also, they have been selling so many, prices have gone up 3 times this year. Price is now like $900!!!!

And yes, Titan hubs are 3 bolts while Frontiers are 4. And as mentioned, if you get pre08, you can keep 17" wheels as they increased the rotor size. But that was pointless b/c it was already posted. lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
i want to do this to bbbuttt i dont want to get tires for 18" wheel $$$$$$$

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
i want to do this to bbbuttt i dont want to get tires for 18" wheel $$$$$$$
Then stick with an 04-07 spindle. The main issue is the brakes and bolt pattern since they are both different. I am not sure how the brake bias will work and you will need to run new 17" rims.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts