Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
There is a good reason people are selling their 08+ axles super cheap; there are no traction devises available for these axles and I doubt there will be anytime soon. I believe there were talks of a few gear options for them, but last time I checked they were not available yet. As for the 2.96 stock gearing; it would really suck to drive around with those with anything larger than a 31" tire.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a good reason people are selling their 08+ axles super cheap; there are no traction devises available for these axles and I doubt there will be anytime soon. I believe there were talks of a few gear options for them, but last time I checked they were not available yet. As for the 2.96 stock gearing; it would really suck to drive around with those with anything larger than a 31" tire.
Yeah I figured it was too good to be true. He only wants $150 for it. I still might pick it up and hope for options later. Thanks

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
For 150 I would snag it. Does it come with brakes too?

There is rumor the Currie is looking to make an replacement but there is no word if it will include brakes and everything or if it will require you swapping over parts.

If anything, you could re-sell it for 500 on CL to a guy who blew his diff and is looking to fix it and dump it.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts