Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k i have the titan axle with 2.96 gears.. off an 04 and will come with drilled and slotted rotors, titan calipers with "green stuff" pads-450obo

titan leaf springs and bushings-100obo

extended shackles(will drop the rear end like crazy!)-50obo

I need this stuff gone asap!!!!!! will take offers....

oh have titan front diff/ housing and front drive shaft has 2.96 gears also-350obo

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good luck. That's gonna take juuuuuuuusst the right person looking to need gears like that... Either that or someone who's gonna regear anyways.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
daily.... bump.... will work with offers!!! and can ship as long as you cover it...

bump for springs!!! come with u bolts bushings and rear extended shackles... 50 bucks!!!

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
would it work if i wanted to swap in my factory locker and the 3.36?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
pretty sure it'll drop right in (from what i've heard) ask terrible, hes seen the insides of a few different diffs. You might need to figure out how to wire the locker but its been done before.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I'd doubt an eLocker will fit in an non-locked housing. The r/p will swap but the extra crap for the locker will be missing. You may be able to get it to work but it won't be simple unless you just write someone a check for the work.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump bump bump!!!will take 200 for front diff if picked up by this weekend!!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
curious on why your taking everything off??? You have a clean a$$ truck.. only if i could afford a titan..

How much are you trying to get rid of your front c/o and bypasses? are they 10"?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
curious on why your taking everything off??? You have a clean a$$ truck.. only if i could afford a titan..

How much are you trying to get rid of your front c/o and bypasses? are they 10"?
thanks, and I am getting rid of everything to get a new axle made by gmr and a race kit that im going to have made and be 2wd to have deeper rear gears than that are made for the t. Eventually im going to do a cab cage and race this truck :)

and yeah the coilovers i have are 10" but i sold the bypasses already and im selling the c/o's for 1,000 obo and they are basicaly new, have less than 400 miles on them and comes with dual rate hardware and a main 600lbx16" and top 500lbx4.5".....
and as for the rear axle i can hold it for you if you can put a deposit down.... I really need the cash to get my axle started and to get enough down at the fab shop that is going to do my new race kit/ shock hoops/ brace....

·
Registered
397 Posts
LTtitan hit you up about it on DR.. damn, within the next 4 months i will be having about 7G's comming my way.. F*** I wish i was back in Cali so i can do things right the first time instead of trying to piece things together hear and there.

Cant wait to see your new set-up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LTtitan hit you up about it on DR.. damn, within the next 4 months i will be having about 7G's comming my way.. F*** I wish i was back in Cali so i can do things right the first time instead of trying to piece things together hear and there.

Cant wait to see your new set-up.
well i could ship the Lt kit :)

and if he doesn't get the axle i can hold it for you if you want to put a down...

you wont find a better deal on either the lt kit or the axle with the rotors and calipers etc.

let me know..

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump bump bump willing to cut some deals i really need to get this stuff out asap!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts