Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there happen to have just he outer cv off of a Titan axle shaft laying around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm assuming for the front or the rear? I can get both axle shafts off a 09 titan if u want to just pull the axle out and replace?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming for the front or the rear? I can get both axle shafts off a 09 titan if u want to just pull the axle out and replace?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Out of the front. I really just want the outer cv joint I don't want the shaft or anything like that

·
Registered
40 Posts
Out of the front. I really just want the outer cv joint I don't want the shaft or anything like that

Can I ask why? I mean new CV's aren't super expensive if you're trying to save money.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I ask why? I mean new CV's aren't super expensive if you're trying to save money.

I have custom extended axle shafts to be used with a mid travel kit, aftermarket cv shafts have a different spline count than an oem shaft. I have three of the four cvs installed the last one was screwed up. I've been through three "remanned" shafts with no luck. The spline count was off

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Top is oem bottom is aftermarket. They have different splines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts