Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having trouble finding stock parts for a titan swap i dont want to order them from prg because of shipping and all the junkyards ive talked to dont carry parts for vehicles that new so i was just wondering where everyone is finding the stock parts like LCAs for the swap

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
$84 is for the stock frontier arms. $104 for the stock titan arms. Either way that is dirt cheap. I picked mine up from a nearby salvage for $65 each. Too bad you're not in texas, there are plenty in the area.

There is also courtesyparts.com, but that is more expensive than rockauto.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Not sure where you are looking but the titan arms are $84. And that is with new greasable ball joints.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
What are the part numbers for the Mevotechs? All I see are Dormans for the Titan and Mevotech for Frontier. Either way, those prices are hard to beat.

I also use car-parts.com to search for salvage parts.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks yall! ill hafta check that out!

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
i like where this is going......... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
there are a few sets on titan talk last time i was on there

·
Registered
248 Posts
Call Bills Used Parts in Christiansburg Va. 18004685612. They have the ucas lcas and sway bar. I work at a salvage yard in CT and that is who I found to have all the parts at a reasonable price. Its like 40 each for uppers 50 each for lowers and 50 for sway bar. Try giving them a call.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts