Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so while I managed to pull off my upper and lower control arms for my 2wd titan swap I got the front axles planning on swapping my truck to 4wd then decided not to So needless to say I'm selling 4wd front axles that came off a 09 Nissan Titan. So I'm not sure if these will fit 4wd frontys with a titan swap but if anyone has any knowledge let me know. I'm asking 300 for both sides but buyer pays shipping charges. Inbox me or let me know if your interested

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so basically there was no need in me grabbing these axles then.. does anyone know if our clubfrontier sign in works with clubtitan.com? cuz if so ill post them there since there isn't that many titan swapped front diffs

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey glam since I got u in the thread do I need to do your top hat coil bucket idea of I'm doing to run stock upper and lower control arms off a titan?

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
You don't need to do it, but if you don't and you use tundra 5100s you'll only get between 6-7" of wheel travel. It is possible to get close to 10" with stock titan UCAs but you would need to modify my hat design slightly and then you'll be running the risk of smashing the fenders at full compression. You should really get some aftermarket UCAs before you make the hat if you want the 10". Without the hat but with aftermarket UCAs you can see 7-8".

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh ok well then I'll wait till funds come available and get aftermarket. I want to get a cts spindle lift with that titan swap as well. Something I did want to ask tho is I know u used 2000 toyota 4 runner coil springs for the strut but my question is what motor and what size rim did you pull them off of? I'm asking because if u go on rockauto.com they have several different sizes and sick as far as coil springs. Just don't want order the wrong ones

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Mine are from a 2009 v6 Trail Teams Edition 4 Runner. You won't be able to find the exact springs I have so much have been using the Moog P/N called out in the tundra swap thread. Literally everything you need to know about the process and swap is in that thread, time to read up bud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts