Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like the title says selling this Titan front differential. Ratio is 2.94:1. It has 54k miles on it and is a 2011. This is from a parts truck that I bought for a VK Swap. I already have a Titan diff so I have am I use for it. This is the perfect diff for Titan swap guys, or guys that just want a diff upgrade.

Asking 350 obo buyer pays shipping please contact me for a quote based on your address.

Call or text at 828-707-4594

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price adjusted and its from a 2011

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Send me your address in a pm or text me and I'll get you a quote

·
Registered
814 Posts
While it's not the most common or ideal gear ratio for a Titan swap, I think that's a pretty good price for an '11 diff. I'd be willing to bet that people can find a set of gears cheap from those that have upgraded to 4.10s or 4.56s.

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
While it's not the most common or ideal gear ratio for a Titan swap, I think that's a pretty good price for an '11 diff. I'd be willing to bet that people can find a set of gears cheap from those that have upgraded to 4.10s or 4.56s.
Or if the buyer was going to be regearing at the same time they were upgrading. Might as well save a buck or two on the unit if you planned to toss the gears anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts