Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a Frontier owner, I get lots of advertising mailers from Nissan. I got something today that's different and intriguing.

An exclusive "Nissan Titan Driving Experience" event was coming to town, and I was invited to participate. Apparently, it's a controlled environment on-road/off-road test drive, and I was given a unique reservation code to go to TitanRSVP.com to book an appointment.

According to the website, after a brief survey and presentation, you get to go outside to the new Titan(s) and "stand on the gas for full throttle 0 to 50 MPH", "climb a scary 40-degree hill", negotiate a "dynamic course, including log walks, 30-degree berms, rock crawl, moguls and articulation elements", attack a "slalom course and emergency lane change exercise", and apply "panic braking".

Anyone been to one of these "Titan Driving Experience" events in your city?

(To make this post relevant to the Frontier forum, I do believe Nissan frequently tries to get Frontier owners to upgrade to a Titan.)

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Sounds interesting

·
Registered
395 Posts
I agree, that would be a fun time. Hope that circus comes to my town :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, that would be a fun time. Hope that circus comes to my town :)
You might be in luck.

Apparently, you don't need a reservation code to RSVP. That code just auto-fills the form with your info if you're in their database.

Go to the site, click "Don't have a code? Click here to register." You'll get a blank form, and then you select your city. Once you select the city, the appointment date field shows what date(s) it's in that city. I typed the cities/dates below to save you the hassle of figuring out the cities/dates:

Atlanta - Sept. 24-25
Chicago - Sept. 3, 10-11
Dallas/Ft. Worth - Sept. 18
Denver - Oct. 21
Houston - Oct. 13
Los Angeles - Oct. 1-2
New York - Oct. 1-2, 9
Phoenix - Sept. 4, 10-11
San Antonio - Sept. 24-25, 30
Seattle - Sept. 22
Tampa - Oct. 15-16

Anyone can register. In fact, they encouraged me to invite friends to sign up. So here's your invitation.

After booking my appointment, the confirmation email gave some more details: Average time on-site is 45-90 minutes, and after your driving experience you get a survey and a free gift of a Yeti tumbler. ::smile::

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hmm 2 hours to the closest place. While it would be fun to rag on a truck I have no intention of buying I just can't see me driving a 4 hour round trip for that and a Yeti mug. Oh well, thanks for the info, please post up about your experience and some pics if possible.

·
Registered
216 Posts
This video is taken at a "Titan Driving Experience".

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
According to the website, after a brief survey and presentation, you get to go outside to the new Titan(s) and "stand on the gas for full throttle 0 to 50 MPH"
Wow - All the way up to 50?

I don't know if my ol' ticker could stand that much excitement...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts