Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm buying Blackohio's custom 18" rims as I like stuff that is not the norm. I'm ordering the Wildpeak AT3 all terrains in 265/70/R18 so I'm looking for opinions on the tire.

Thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
The new Pro4X and Desert Runner comes with Hankook Dynapro AT-M 265/75/16

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's what size I'm running, iirc the pro-4x has 265/75/18

Just responding to 01tj's post. That the new Pro4X and Desert Runner comes with Hankook Daynapro AT-M 265/75/16.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just responding to 01tj's post. That the new Pro4X and Desert Runner comes with Hankook Daynapro AT-M 265/75/16.
Yep but he may be running different wheels than what come standard like what I'm going to do. I'm running non standard 16" rims with the original tires. Moving up to 18" rims.

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just ordered 20 inch fuel hostage rims on 275/50/20 ko2s with 3 inch lift I'm super pumped to see the outcome as I cant find any done like that without 6 inch lift been using these guys for years on my rides I know everyone says cant do 20s blah blah my guys swears its do able without MAJOR mods as I won't have to cover any extra charges if they run so will let ya know

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
With a 5.4" side wall height, you will loose ride quality. A 20"rim is not what I'd do, but it's not my truck. Do what you like. Good luck with the fitmit. By the way the wildpeak have a very square shoulder which may cause rubing.
Good luck and no what we say, enjoy your truck your way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's my first truck and I didn't really think about the offroad abilities really as I don't offroad so I wanted to do something everybody doesn't have I do kinda wish I went with a 18 but my truck will never go off road so went with a 20 on a 2756020 ko2 if any fittement issues will not be at my cost so I figured midaswell try it lol tha is for the reply tho great community

1 - 14 of 14 Posts