Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV CCSB
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure this is on here somewhere but I haven't found an exact match. Wanted to know if a 265/75/16 would fit my truck without doing any mods or trimming. I live in northern idaho and work / recreate out in the national forest a lot so wanted a beefier tire. Thinking about the toyo open country 265/75/16 C (6 ply). Currently have 265/70/16 4 ply geolanders that dont inspire much confidence. Any help appreciated.
2016 Frontier SV crewcab with the short bed.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Yes, on stock wheels. 265/75/16 will fit and make your speedometer dead on.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV CCSB
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Copy that. I have seen that info for several trims but not the 2016 SV CCSB. The shortbed had me nervous. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Plus the trimming and melt mod come with bigger tires on the front like a 285 not on the rear.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got P265/75/16 (116S) Good Year Wrangler UltraTerrain A/Ts installed earlier this month. No major complaints. I have about 3/8" of clearance between the tires and front mudguards.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV CCSB
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the info. It sounds good to go! Having them installed next week as long as things dont get any crazier around here.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV CCSB
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got them installed and no issues. The toyo's are great. Had them in some slush on the county road and they performed great. Look great too!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts