Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help guys...I have had my 04 4x2 SC Frontier Quad Cab for a couple of months now and I must say I love it. Quite the little steal for the price. It is completely stock for now, but I need some ideas. It is my commute truck...I haul softball stuff mostly because I am a coach. I need ideas on what to upgrade or customise... I am thinking the tired radio and speakers need to go...maybe something that can play MP3...but I need some other ideas to increase comfort and performance...I commute up to 50 miles daily, so I need some help on making my truck my home...
'
Feel free to serve up ANY IDEAS!!!

Lem

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELL..im not an offroad type, so a lower job could work...just need some general ideas

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
id lower it, put a good set of wheels on it, intake ad exhaust and call it a day.
yeah i would lower it, whats the point of lifting a 2 wheel drive anyway?:nana::)

also, are you lookin for looks or performance? a lil of both?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I would suggest some kind of toneau cover since you say you haul softball stuff.

I would keep it stock height or slightly lower since it is your DD and you don't offroad.

The one thing that you should really looking into after the toneau is some kind of intake/exhaust if you plan on keeping the truck for an extended period of time. With these 2 mods you can increase your mpg but do the math and make sure you are going to own the truck long enough for it to pay for itself or atleast give you the fun factor along the way.

·
Registered
770 Posts
the norm as mentioned above with the intake and exhaust, just having those two done, I have found mine alot more fun to drive-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts