Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Frontier SV CC 4x4; 2018 Frontier SV KC 4x2
1,094 Posts
If you can pull em out, either A) they’re no good for nothin or B) you’re not doin it right. Where’d you get those?

·
Super Moderator
12,473 Posts
It doesn’t look like any of the cleats I ever got from Nissan.

Clint

Reactions: Dan in Florida 7

·
Registered
2022 Frontier SV 4X4
452 Posts
Those do not look like any cleat I've ever seen for the Frontier. The part number crosses over to a tiedown cleat for a Tacoma. Close but I don't think it's compatible. Any cleat from the Titan/Frontier will work for you though. Here are images of the Nissan Utilitrack Cleats. I personally like the older cleats with the metal on top of the knob. Just felt heavier duty to me, but no proof.

Auto part Fashion accessory Composite material Cable Metal
Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Gas Motor vehicle

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep these are for a Toyota Tacoma, I didn't even notice the number on back, just looked it up. My Frontier had 3 previous owners so who knows what happened. Well I'll be looking for some used tie down cleats now. Thanks for the answers/advice guys mystery solved 👍

·
Registered
2022 Frontier SV 4X4
452 Posts
I may end up going with these after pricing used oem cleats on ebay, yikes! Yeah these are nice👍
Have you checked this forum's Classifieds area? A set of four are listed right now. for much less than the Z1 option.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
FYI as well, the SuperStrut parts sold at Lowes are exact matches to the worldwide standard UniStrut used in industrial and warehousing applications everywhere. And ....... the Nissan track just happens to be the same dimensions as UniStrut. So any industrial hardware, regardless of actual source, if its UniStrut dimensional, will slot right in. With the Toyota track, yeah, well, they're outta luck.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've bought 3/8" & 1/2" superstrut strut nuts and same sized eye bolts j-bolts with correct sized strut flat plates and can move them wherever i need. It's also easy cheaper than the other cleats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts