Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I rolled either of the rear windows down on my new Pro-4X and I thought a wheel was about to fall off. I found that it is the rear windows when down more than 2 inches. I can feel the cavitation as well as hear it. Scared the be-jeeezez out of me.

Wonder if window air deflectors would stop this. Anyone else experienced this?

· Premium Member
9,811 Posts
normal.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
I have weathershield deflectors on and have not noticed any thumping but I put them on right away so don't know if there was a change. Lot of help, huh?

· Premium Member
9,811 Posts
When having a rear window down and the front windows up air entering through the rear window is trapped inside the car.

Crack the front window.

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It thumps with the front widows open or not.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll put some deflectors on soon. Nice to have when it rains here....................A couple times a year.

· Super Moderator
12,814 Posts
There are stickers on the new Nissans telling you about this issue. I was walking the new car lot recently and saw them.

Clint

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine had no stickers except for the ones that the salesman had before I took them from him. ( Sharp Sales Stickers ):comphead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.