Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold: Thule Roof Rack (2005-Current Crew Cab)

Sold

Thule Roof Rack for Sale-

Bought this to transport my 12 and a half foot Kayak last year. Incredibly stable- and did not use any tie downs front or rear.
Looking for Now $200- will not ship, but will work to meet halfway for a Northeast sale. Price is for the Rack only, and not the Kayak J-Bars, although I'll sell those separately.

The Kayak cradles are the Thule 835 Pro fold downs. Retail on those were $225, will sell for (November) - Now $100

I have traded the Frontier- and although I could use this and just change the roof clips- decided to move in a different direction.

Thanks-
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Interested in the roof rack....where in the Northeast are you located? I'm in western PA

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Fronty-

I am about 25 miles north of Worcester Ma. Most likely a 7 to 8 hr ride!

Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Fronty-

I am about 25 miles north of Worcester Ma. Most likely a 7 to 8 hr ride!

Chris
Thanks Chris. I'll pass on that drive for now. If you change you mind about shipping please let me know.

Jake

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey, just wanted to see if you still had the roof rack and if you possibly changed your mind on shipping? I'd really like it for an upcoming trip after my wedding.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Thule Roof Rack for Sale-

Bought this to transport my 12 and a half foot Kayak last year. Incredibly stable- and did not use any tie downs front or rear.
Looking for $250- will not ship, but will work to meet halfway for a Northeast sale. Price is for the Rack only, and not the Kayak J-Bars, although I'll sell those separately.

The Kayak cradles are the Thule 835 Pro fold downs. Retail on those were $225, will sell for $150.

I have traded the Frontier- and although I could use this and just change the roof clips- decided to move in a different direction.

Thanks-
Chris
I'm just around the corner from you in S.NH. and come through Fitchburg nearly weekly. Can the feet be removed to attach it to a roof track system? I was initially looking at a Yakima kit that could be done with a track... I just need the crossbars&feet, already have J-s.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just around the corner from you in S.NH. and come through Fitchburg nearly weekly. Can the feet be removed to attach it to a roof track system? I was initially looking at a Yakima kit that could be done with a track... I just need the crossbars&feet, already have J-s.
Hi-
Thanks for interest. Yes I still have it. I was contemplating putting it on my Colorado as I would only need to swap out KIT1430- but have not done so. I think it would be a bit on the high side for my to lift up a 50 # kayak on it.

KIT1430 is the rubber pad and gutter clip kit that attaches to the Foot Pack itself(which attaches to the aerobars). I would not know what u would need to attach it to a track though.
Thx
Chris
617-966-0095

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump!!!
Still for sale!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Folks- this is a great product for Crew Cab owners that do not have the factory roof rack! This can be removed in less than 5 minutes, and just uses a hex head tool for clamping to the inner door frame.

The Clamps, the Foot Package and the Aerobars sell for just over $500. This is an incredibly stable roof rack package that Thule should have rolled out sooner. The Aerobars have T-Slots in the top for adding rack attachments.

I was entertaining thoughts of re-using this on my Colorado- either on the roof, or on top of bed rails, but it ain't gonna happen.

Chris

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bump!
November- Price Reduction!
Looking for local sale to New England
$200 for the Rack
$100 for the Thule 835 Pro fold down Kayak Carrier

Chris

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes- this is a great deal. I don't want to ship though.

Thx
Chris

Wow this is incredibly tempting, can you pm me a price for these shipped to 93065? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These are SOLD!

Thank You

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.