Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
What about shackles ?

That is what i was thinking of doing. I found good deal for the rear like that ..

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I drag a 16' flatbed with varying amounts of weight and the block lift didn't hurt a thing. Actually it helped in my case as the stock truck was so short that my jack dragged the ground sometimes when I hit a dip or came out of a steep parking lot. Now its not a problem. Shackles would be about the same thing. Your still not messing with the weight capacity.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you should look into the alldayfab.com mini lift kit for the frontier it would save you a good amount of money and they have great review's... i have a 2'' spacer and a 1.5'' shackle on my 11' pro 4x and have had them on for about 2 mo now and no complaints. Just a thought.
Do you get any coil bucket contact with the 2” spacer? Have to do any trimming? thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put the PRG mini lift on my truck last week. You will notice the difference the first time you get in and start to drive. I'll have to get photos of before and after uploaded soon. The lift was easy to install, the hardest part is breaking some of the bolts loose. I got the adjustable shackles for the rear and started at a 1" lift. Drove around for a few days and noticed the front was higher than the back. Changed to the 1-1/2" position and the truck sits level now. New tires are next. I'm trying to find out if I can put 285/75/16's on the OEM rims or if I need new rims. Then have to find out what I have to do to the wheel wells to make them fit so they don't rub. The pictures show the 2" spacers on the front and the 1" lift on the back. I'll have to take new pictures with the 1-1/2" on the rear tomorrow. Enjoy the lift.
Did you have any interference with the exhaust or frame, prg said that could be a problem

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,394 Posts
Did you have any interference with the exhaust or frame, prg said that could be a problem
You do know that this is a 9 year old thread and there is a high chance of no replies from these Users.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts