Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm in the market for a pickup for the first time. I am looking for a crew cab that can seat two adults up front and three kids in the back. I'd also like it to be 4x4.

Stupid question but does the Frontier have three sets of seatbelts in the rear seat of a crew cab or two?

How well do the V6 motors hold up past 100,000 miles?

Any problem model years?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I recently bought my first Nissan Frontier and it is also my first non-Ford in years. I so far am very pleased with the little truck. The seats are very comfortable for a long trip and although mine are cloth, I know leather is available in some trim levels.

The Crew Cab has seating for 5. Two in front and three on a bench in back, with seat belts for all. I have the King Cab and seldom carry more than one other person, but when the time comes to eventually replace my current Fronty, I'll spring for the Crew Cab. The KC's jump seat are suitable for children or annoyed adults for a VERY short trip.

I have a four-banger, but I"m sure some 6-cyl owners will pipe in. I hear both engines can easily reach 200K+ miles if you are fastidious about maintenance.

Good luck whichever way you go.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
My 2017 SV CC has only 2 in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Admin
3,285 Posts
Like pelican flyer mentions, I have 3 seat belts in the back of my CC. Welcome to the forums!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts