Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
did you read the rules?

Introducing yourself in this section first, is mandatory and will unlock your membership access. After you get your first post out of the way, you're free to participate in the rest of the site.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi and welcome. You have to post once in the new member section befor you can post in other threads. It helps keep the spammers to a minimum.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
The equater has a better warrenty even though its almost identical to the frontier. I think I read the Equater is noticably more expensive though... so u really have to weigh out your options. Just make sure you stop by the nissan dealership to see what kind of deal you can get on a frontier before you buy the equater. Almost anything you can for the frontier aftermarket wise, you can install on an equater.

To be honest I wouldnt buy either new... even though i did buy mine new. It would probally be near impossible to find a used equater, so save yourself a couple grand and find a certified preowned nissan frontier. most come with the 100k powertrain warrenty and you'll get a killer deal. The economy sucks which has made used truck values drop signifigantly, though the price of news ones hasent budged. Find a vehicle and check KBB.com and negotiate from there.

Both are great vehicles, i think it really comes down to the deal you get.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Excuse our friend, he was joking:laugh: So what do you want to know about the Nissan Equator? Why haven't you bought one yet?:)
I am looking for a Longbed but I can buy a SPORT Crewcab Shortbed-Dark Blue- MSRP $26645 for $19990.

I don't think a Nissan CC SE can be had for $19990. I know the Longbed is a little more but can't find one I like and NO Suzuki dealers has a Longbed around here so I am weighing a shortbed. I also can buy a Tacoma CC LB NON SR5 for $22100 and that is the absolute best price for this Tacoma but it is REALLY stripped compaired to the Nissan/Suzuki

Also, the Suzuki's prop rod for the hood is VERY short. Does the Nissan have this same short prop rod?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Even if the Taco was cheaper I wouldn't get one. They have to many problem.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
my roomate got a white 2008 SE CC longbed for $17,998 with 7000 miles from carmax back in early 2008. I'm his insurance agent and was there when he bought it... i was stunned with the deal he got, even at carmax. they dont work on price and are usually at full retial kelly blue book.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts