Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all -

Just ordered a 2.5'' for the front, and wanted to make sure I had the correct camber/caster bolts. I have an 08, and I know they are stock on only the 05's. I think I could be all set or these are stock and I need bigger ones?

Looks like they came on mine unless I'm a nut.

·
Registered
572 Posts
yups thats it

·
Registered
78 Posts
From what I have been told, those are stock and you will need bigger ones. I am in the process of figuiring it all out so I could have been told wrong or missunderstood!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
From what I have been told, those are stock and you will need bigger ones. I am in the process of figuiring it all out so I could have been told wrong or missunderstood!!
I think misunderstood, you either have the adjustable or not, 2005 had the adjusters and anything newer did not so you had to get the adjusters to get an alignment

·
Registered
78 Posts
So can you buy just the adjusters or do you have to buy a whole new camber/caster set??

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
nice, those are the right ones. Did you buy the truck new? If not, maybe the previous owner added them? Those are the good Nissan versions too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
bahhhhh

just went to the nismo shop site to get the cam bolts and they want $50 just to ship to Hawaii USPS!!!! I guess they haven't heard of the flatrate boxes yet... bunch of bull:thatswck::thatswck:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I put them on my 2010 after a 2.5 spacer lift. Even with them maxed out my camber is still +1. The toe in was adjusted to stop wear on the tires.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ha good luck geting them out... I see your from Hawaii and if its been on the beach your more than liklying going to have some fun, or someone will.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Sweet. Its finally coming along. What are you up to this Saturday? Im Down by rampart road and will be heading through Denver back to GJC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts