Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings ClubFrontier,

Once again I am happy to share with you yet ANOTHER innovative and quality design from Black Widow Off-Road, The Arachna-Track Bed Utility Rack System (fancy way of saying Tire Carrier!)

That's right, a BRAND NEW DESIGN in the aftermarket accessory industry. The first design built by Black Widow Off-Road that is available for ALL makes and models, but it was tailored for the Fronty!

This spare tire carrier is constructed of 3/16" wall thickness 2" round tube with 1/4" plate mounting feet, and 1/4" steel mounting plate. Designed to fit snugly into available Arachna-Tracks (for purchase seperately) AND this tire carrier is compatible with Utilitrack setups.

Here is a pic of the "other" guys tire carrier:

Looks pretty solid, seems to work, and sells for $175.99

Not a bad price, but you are measuring and drilling into your bed for the install. What if you want to use the bed of your truck for something? What if you want to run to Home Depot and pick up some plywood. Grab your wrenches and un-install your tire carrier so you can use your bed. It works, but what a pain.

Wouldn't you rather have the convenience of a SICK looking carrier (with integrated tabs for High lift jacks, and tools, with placement ABOVE the wheel wells)?. For those who want to carry the high lift jack in the front of the bed above the wheel wells, this rack is for you!

No tool installation, no drill installation, this rack comes in and out in minutes without the use of tools! Unscrew the twist knobs and remove the rack from your truck in minutes. You are FREE to go to Home Depot, go pick up that big screen you've been eye balling. This rack gives you a "trophy truck" look of the highest quality componenets with the ultimate flexibility and freedom of easy, toolless installation and uninstallation.

The Arachna-Track provides mountains more utility and good looks than the competition, and is the best spare tire carrier you can buy for the money.

Pricing starts at $299.99 for this piece of AMERICAN made crafstmanship.

Intorductory price, for ClubFrontier members only: $259

If we can get a group buy for 10-19 setup in the next 5 days, we will sell at $239 each, if we can get 20 or more in the group buy offer I will sell these for $219 each.

Look at the competitors tire rack, and look at ours. For an extra $25 bucks you could have the sickest tire rack in your truck.

Here are a few pics of the Arachna-Track Bed Utility Rack System in prototype constuction. Final pics should be available later this afternoon:

Proudly made in the USA. Black Widow Off-Road provides the highest VALUE on the market. You simply cannot buy a higher quality accessory, especially at these prices.

Please, show your support and call 888.85.WIDOW to place your order today.

All individual sales will be processed at the individual price, but if a group buy goes through in the next 5 days, I will refund the difference to anyone who made a purchase at the individual price.

Limited risk, and a limited lifetime warranty for craftsmanship and quality.

Order today, keep us in business so we can keep churning out accessories for your truck!

Thanks,

Erik

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Looks good.

Pricing starts at $299.99 for this piece of AMERICAN made crafstmanship.

Intorductory price, for ClubFrontier members only: $259

If we can get a group buy for 10-19 setup in the next 5 days, we will sell at $239 each, if we can get 20 or more in the group buy offer I will sell these for $219 each.

5 days isn't a lot of time to get 20 people.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
i like it

·
Premium Member
792 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thanks a lot! Want to buy one???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
dude this is nice, ok so how big of a tire can you fit on this bad boy and can u make some props That again connect to the utility track system,for the bedsides so they dont cave in. Id be taking off my tailgate anyway if i got this as my tailgate is pissin me off lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Looks good.

5 days isn't a lot of time to get 20 people.
I will extend it, but I am trying to drive sales now. I will do this, I will just ship individual orders at the group buy price.

Seems like each time I put a group buy offer toghether it is just too much to manage. Easier if I just extend the lower price to individuals but I will have to limit this pricing to expire on Nov. 30, 2008.

We priced these to be competitive, not profitable. We are attempting to get some product out in the field so we can start building our reputaion as the highest quality frotny specific products available in the world.

We will be raising the price on this unit after the introductory period. For now, take advantage of our current position and pick one of these up today at the group buy price.

Thanks for the input...

Erik

lol it looks good but is insufficient for my needs.
Yeah, just had to try!

Do you sell just the bottom two pieces for the "arachna-track" and the tire carrier for $299?
The tire carrier is a seperate SKU. We can sell you just the Arachna-Track pieces if your vehicle is not already fitted with Utilitrack.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
dude this is nice, ok so how big of a tire can you fit on this bad boy and can u make some props That again connect to the utility track system,for the bedsides so they dont cave in. Id be taking off my tailgate anyway if i got this as my tailgate is pissin me off lol
Good question - This carrier is designed to hold my tires (35X12.50) or anything smaller.

My tailgate is coming off too, there is no reason for it with this sick a$$ carrier in the bed! I want people to see it, don't hide it with a tailgate!

As for the props for the bedsides, not sure I am following you? Can you re-explain?

Thanks for the input!

Erik

im waiting for your bumper man i wanna see some pics and i will prob be first on your list for a new bumper:) post up sooon!!!!!
It's coming, it's coming.... We need to generate sales to make another big steel purchase so we can start fabricating. The designs are done but we need to turn them into metal!

Hang tight, or order something so we have some operating capital to work with....WE WILL produce the $hit given the time and resources to accomplish it....

im waiting for your bumper man i wanna see some pics and i will prob be first on your list for a new bumper:) post up sooon!!!!!
front or rear?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I really appreciate everyhing your doing for the frontier guys! I plan on ordering the arachnatrack and tire carrier from you soon

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
doesn't the arachnid family have 8 legs? That tire carrier only has 4! :D Just givin ya a hard time. That thing looks rad. Are you planning on having it mount down via those silly little utility track bolt things nissan gives you? Not the cleats but the little one inch thingies.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Be Nice If You Could Post Pics I Can See At Work

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I am very interested in the arachna-trac; and possibly the spare carrier...what would I be looking at price wise for both?
Same here. love that tire carrier

·
Registered
564 Posts
That arachna tire carrier looks sweet. J you could use that thing for sure, can't properly carry around your spare anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Well the tire carrier be powder coated?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts