Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Username: rusty frontier
Year: 2012
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier CC
Trim: SV 4x4
Color:Knight Armor
Mods:

Interior: Garmin Nuvi 750 with Nissan dock, upgraded JBL Audio speakers, 4x45 Alpine amp

Exterior: Bull bar, Running Boards, Black header wrap on stock exhaust from axle to custom skull tip.

Drivetrain:None

Suspension & Tires:Falken Wild Peak ATW3, 265/60/18 on American Outlaw Matte Black 18

Armor:None

Performance:None

Gear and Other: Cosmetics...Vinyl skeleton arms on doors, skull exhaust tip , black vinyl " Bonsai Life" decal rear window

In Progress:Considering blacking out bumper and grill.

Been lurking here for a good while. Got some great ideas and tips, yet I am going for an original look...something macabre, something creepy, something "bump in the night". Yet something subtle and unique. Zombie Response theme is pretty cool, yet already done and honestly a little trendy or "fad" like. I want a look to stand the test of time and scream(in a subtle scary whisper) ME! Without further ado, I submit to you...THE ROGAROUX!

Adding a poll.."Murdered"=Black out the chrome emblems, bumper and grill....or
" Bling" =Keep the chrome

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Profile with door decal

Adding a picture that better shows the vinyl door decals. The are flat black, and almost like you see them, you don't see them....subtle...like " Did I just see that?!?!" Also a picture with The Rogaroux's dark passenger...ME

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts