Nissan Frontier Forum banner

481 - 494 of 494 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Had a P0101 code pop up a couple of times randomly, truck has been idling a bit rough, I've noticed a random stumble as I roll to a stop at red lights and my MPG hasn't been ideal, so I cleaned the MAF sensor and actually found I must not have tightened the air intake hoses all the way when I installed the XTP intake spacer, so I snugged those up. With any luck, I see a little increase in MPG.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
Spent some big money on the truck....

replaced a couple of lug nuts that the chrome end caps popped off.

Replaced the plastic screw plugs so I could reattach my driver's front mud flap I ripped off on a hidden, frozen ant mound. I forgot how horrible having no mud flaps and a Titan swapped truck is in the winter.....

When I bought the truck 6 years ago it was missing one of the cup holder inserts.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
Had a P0101 code pop up a couple of times randomly, truck has been idling a bit rough, I've noticed a random stumble as I roll to a stop at red lights and my MPG hasn't been ideal, so I cleaned the MAF sensor and actually found I must not have tightened the air intake hoses all the way when I installed the XTP intake spacer, so I snugged those up. With any luck, I see a little increase in MPG.
Cleaned the MAF sensor, truck seems to run well, the light came on once since then, I cleared it, hasn't come back on. fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #485
SES light has not come back on (knock on wood).

Somehow forgot to mention, had a rear brake noise, turned out the RR caliper pins had a bit of rust and decided to stick. I caught it just in time and decided not to replace the rotors (OEM replacements) so I just replaced pads, pins on both sides and rubber boots on all the pins. No pics, because again, we have all done brakes before and none of you want to see my rusty pin.

I really need to get in the habit of cleaning and lubing the caliper pins once in a while.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Spent some big money on the truck....

replaced a couple of lug nuts that the chrome end caps popped off.

Replaced the plastic screw plugs so I could reattach my driver's front mud flap I ripped off on a hidden, frozen ant mound. I forgot how horrible having no mud flaps and a Titan swapped truck is in the winter.....

When I bought the truck 6 years ago it was missing one of the cup holder inserts.

Ugh I hate those cup holders!

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
Nothing exiting, Did a rotation, checked all the brakes and suspension. All looks good.

I've had my Duratracs on for 60K miles now. While they are getting worn, they look fantastic for being on a truck for 5.5 years and 60K miles. That's 35/37 psi and rotated every 5k miles. I'm 99% sure when the time comes, I'll get another set.

Also, for the Plasti-Dip haters, I sprayed these just after I had the Duratracs mounted. So, yea, the stuff is junk.... :ROFLMAO:

Also, for the wheel spacer haters, I've had these Spidertrax spacers on the rear since I did the Titan swap 26K miles ago. I check the torque each time I take a wheel off and have never had an issue with one lug. I always wipe them clean so the haters can see them with the wheels mounted.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
otherSean, I have Titan Wheels 1.5" spacers all the way around, so far perfect, so -1 for the haters.

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Parts ordered, plans, planning.....

Man I’ve been resisting this “parts ordered, plans... planning” thing with my truck for as long as I can haha

·
Registered
859 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
Registration notice arrived in the mail which reminded me I've owned my truck for 6 years as of the 17th. That's 6 years and 72k miles of good times.

The day I brought it home.

How she currently sits

Hoping to get another 6 years and 100k out of it. It's been a good truck.

481 - 494 of 494 Posts