Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From popular demand, we are proud to announce the Intake Manifold Spacer group buy #3. I have received numerous request to do another group buy, and well here it is!

With several independent dyno test showing over 15 whp and 10lbs of TQ gains, this Intake Manifold Spacer is a perfect addition to your Frontier, or Xterra! It's features are : Easy bolt on installation (under an hour with simple to follow directions and basic hand tools), made from T-6061 Billet Aluminum, and uses factory sealed gaskets.

Now to the important part!

We are seeking 20 buyers to complete this group buy, though in order to be added to the list, you will need to send a pre-payment of $230.00 to [email protected] via pay pal. Canadian buyers, please add $25 USD for shipping. This is a savings of over $40 USD total!

We also accept Mastercard and Visa for those who chose to not use paypal. Only customers who have paid will be placed on the order list - so a payment is needed to confirm your spot.

Please include with your payment the details as well as your online screen name and which forum you are from. This helps with tracking results as well as keeping a clear communication from the forums to emails - Understand email is the prefferred method of communication as Private Messaging is sometimes confusing from forum to email.

·
Registered
483 Posts
What is the time table for shipping these?

·
Registered
21 Posts
:thumbup: Money sent via paypal. Thanks will. I'm stoked.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
good stuff!! i am excited to get this back into people's hands!!!

Payments received -

1)Nsite08 - Clubfrontier - Paid
2)Stevet47 - Clubfrontier - Paid
3)Upfront - Clubfrontier - Paid
4)Shift_This - Clubfrontier - Paid

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know the feeling - but i'm not opposed to holding it for more then 20, i just want 20 as a minimum - it will be open for 72 hours after we reach the 20 buyers needed -

william

·
Registered
497 Posts
Money sent.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Payments received -

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Payments received -

4)Shift_This - Clubfrontier - Paid

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Payment Sent!:woot:

Have you shipped yet? :willy_nilly:

:)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Blaze_tylr said:
can we speed this up and say 15 buyers , this way it helps me get the parts faster ,
uhh.............how about no because then that cause some people like me to not have the possibility of gettin one since will doesnt keep this as stock item.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts