Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Everybody?
I am the newest new guy...for a couple of minutes I guess. My name is Joe, yes its really Joe. I was actually looking for a picture of a Frontier to show my friends and I found this site. I'm pretty much in love with my new truck and can't wait to show it off around town. Its a 2008 LE but to me its brand new! I'm looking forward to being part of this club. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
hey Joe! what's good? welcome to the club! IMO, if you love your truck then you're already a member. just one thing, the search function is very useful as topics about frontiers have been discussed over the years so if you have any questions use it first and if you can't find it, holler...

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
My brother is named Joe! I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Heh! Welcome to the Club. Be sure to check out the DIY Forum, there you'll find official Nissan service manuals in a sticky and posts related to just about any type of repair/maintenance procedure you can think of.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Rob,
I appreciate it. I'll be sure to check that forum out should I have any problems or come up with the solution to any problems that I may have.

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts