Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all :hi:

Just joined the forum and wanted to tell ya about myself. I'm a 22 year old Mechanical Engineering Technology student at Northeastern University in Boston. Originally from central CT and have been into cars and truck (especially trucks :hick:) my entire life. My father's '84 Chevy C10 (2wd) was my first which I'm trying to rebuild currently. I then got a '99 S10 (2wd) because I couldn't afford the mileage on the '84.

I graduated high school in '05, and as you all know, the Frontier was redesigned for '05. I fell in love with it almost immediately... I knew I had to have one at some point. Now 5 years later, just about to graduate college, I found a deal I couldn't refuse on the ideal truck for me. A dealer in CT was promoting "We will pay your payments for one year!!" on the radio last weekend. So I went down just for haha's to see what the gimmick was...

NO GIMMICK. I put a deposit down on a '10, Night Armor, KC, PRO-4X, 6-spd, Tech Package (which they have to get from somewhere in the midwest); they're going to cut me a check for the payments through Dec '10...while not quite a year, that's awesome!! Hopefully I'll be finalizing the paperwork this weekend!! =)

I hope I can learn as much as possible from the members and previous posts here! Maybe I can add a little something too. Thanks for reading my jibberish!

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
welcome were in central CT are ya from? there is a good number of use that try to get together around the hartford area a few times a year

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club! Sounds like a BA truck! I want to see what came with your tech package hehe.

·
Super Moderator
10,763 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Hopefully it arrives soon. I just picked up my Frontier 6-speed a week ago and you WILL be very happy with it. Good luck.

Clint

·
Registered
106 Posts
congrats on the truck man. welcome and you'll find all you need here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!

Yeah I always seem to have ideas rolling around in the empty space above my shoulders... Nothing as of yet. I am curious when the E-locker engages though. Is it true it will only engage in 4lo?? If so, that might be the first modification

I'm from Southington actually, I was reading the central CT post you put up in early Jan and I know exactly where in Plainville you were talking about. I've only been once for dinner, but I'm totally game to meet up.

I'll take some pictures when it comes in :)

·
Super Moderator
10,763 Posts
Does your dealer have an idea when the truck will arrive?

Clint

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
good deal on the truck, can't beat a year of payments, hope you can afford it after december

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Much thanks!

The dealer said it should be in by Monday or so... I'm in no BIG rush. But the more time I spend searching the forums the more I seem to want it.

Fri, can I permanently borrow that "welcome" sign??

Cnicook, I was hoping the same thing :crikey: I wanted thank you and anyone else on the forums for what your doing for our country. Keep your head down and your heart up.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
that whore puts that welcome sign up for everyone. go ahead and steal it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts