Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whom it may concern, I have a new Pro 4X and for the size of the engine (4L) and based on the other Nissan vehicals I have owned in the past, it seems to have a great deal of untapped potential...so here are my thoughts:

1) New intake
2) Some sort of a Chip
3) Possible and Exhaust

Now understand that I need not be louder or flashier, I just want a little more even power and perhaps a little better MPG...ANY THOUGHTS?

JGG

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Welcome to ClubFrontier, where the search button will be your friend, as any questions you could have about those three mods have most likely already been answered.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
absolutely Brutal

Brutal (username) has a most proper setup with various performance mods. He has realized great gains and better MPG.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
welcome. please familiarize yourself with this forum and its wealth of information. Search function for areas of interest to you. Topics on pretty much every intake, exhaust, programmer/chip have been discussed endlessly to death in the 5 years this truck has been out.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi and welcome. X2 on what everyone else said, also look at the stickies under the performance section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts