Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Used to go there when I was a youngster. Took my buddy’s z71 on 35s, other assorted big full sizes.

Lost my *** once on betting a 2wd s10 that he wouldn’t make it across this huge mud bog...son of a ***** hit it going 55 and filled his wheel wells with air sealed with water and floated across.

Big tires and lift help there as it’s mostly mud from what I can remember. Some concrete obstacles to climb too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Have a date in mind? I usually go up around Grayling. Loads of trails up there.
I am on the road for work all the time and do go through that area would love to learn a few things. I am running a Stock Pro4X so can't do things to crazy.

Not sure on a date yet. Just would like to learn some basics of roading and see what the truck can do without breaking it.

Used to go there when I was a youngster. Took my buddy’s z71 on 35s, other assorted big full sizes.

Lost my *** once on betting a 2wd s10 that he wouldn’t make it across this huge mud bog...son of a ***** hit it going 55 and filled his wheel wells with air sealed with water and floated across.

Big tires and lift help there as it’s mostly mud from what I can remember. Some concrete obstacles to climb too.
From the Pictures on their website looks like they have made it more than just a mud pit. But mud sure does seem to be the main focus still lol

The Mounds Off Road ORV Park, Flint MI Genesee County

·
Registered
654 Posts
I am on the road for work all the time and do go through that area would love to learn a few things. I am running a Stock Pro4X so can't do things to crazy.

Not sure on a date yet. Just would like to learn some basics of roading and see what the truck can do without breaking it.

I'm out till the first weekend of June. I'll be in Indy the month of may. I have some wheeling/camping trip set up June 1-2 just west of grayling. That may get moved to the fallowing weekend though. There are about 175/200 miles of ORV trails west of grayling. nothing to intense. I have to drive mine to work on Monday. You are more than welcome to join us if you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts