Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have notice as of late that these big Chevy 2500 and 3500 as well as F350 super duty diesel trucks are all the rage now.. All of them are crew cabs and all of them usually have some white trash driving them or small men.

Is this the new penis mobile? to make up for lack of other equipment stature?? I mean here in the Bay area, these things are all over the place.

Most of these idiots have no idea how to take care of a diesel and usually blow them up sooner rather than later.. They also get pissed off when they find out how piss poor the fuel mileage is since they thought it would get much better than it does.. hahahahaha I laugh at these losers... then I get pissed at them and their badder and therefore I can do anything I want on the road attitude. I hope they all slam a wall..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Which Bay Area are you talking about? I know here in the Tampa Bay area they are doing this. They keep living the American Dream of racking up credit cards and investing money in their trucks until they can't afford them and then 6 months later they have to sell their trucks for a huge loss. It's hilarious, they always ride around in the 100+ weather with the windows down and music loud (usually rap) so people will notice them.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
typical to be driven by a small man with sleeved arms and a flat billed hat. small penis standard.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Haha!!!!

I was just reminded of my sister's b/f/booty call/idw. He has a lifted Ford, and he is about 5'6", or something along those lines

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Ummmm WTF is wrong with being short??? Why hate? I'm 5'8" and see no reason to be so close minded about others be it tall or short. As long as they love their truck, what's the issue?

As far as attire while driving, it has nothing to do with the person behind the wheel nor his behavior while driving. Some are working professionals that are just working for the man just like those "wonderful special" people with out sleeved shirts..... Stereotype attitudes suck.

Please go trade your truck for a Taco already. :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Unfortunately, stereotyping will always happen. Especially when the stereotype holds true more often than not. Pretty much every large, lifted truck with a tiny driver I've encountered happened to be an a$$ as well. Now I'm no giant at 6'1", but I do think it's ridiculous when someone that short drives a vehicle they need help getting into when they have no reason to have it in the first place. Granted, I'm fine with it being a work truck. I'm mainly talking about when it's their personal vehicle.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Ummmm WTF is wrong with being short??? Why hate? I'm 5'8" and see no reason to be so close minded about others be it tall or short. As long as they love their truck, what's the issue?

As far as attire while driving, it has nothing to do with the person behind the wheel nor his behavior while driving. Some are working professionals that are just working for the man just like those "wonderful special" people with out sleeved shirts..... Stereotype attitudes suck.

Please go trade your truck for a Taco already. :p
It's nothing against short people, I'm not tall myself, it's the posers they are talking about.

·
Registered
301 Posts
hmmm let they buy what they want. you're not paying for it are you?

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Why buy a truck?
lol, there is the real question. I bet most of us don't really need a truck. I know 99% of the time I probably don't need it. if I had the money i would buy a car and drive it around, and just leave the truck for off roading and the occasional moving

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
i've got 2500 chevy diesel, i'm 6'0" oh, and i'm chinese,... isn't that wierd? ohh and you'll see me towing a toybox behind it too...... quit the stereotype, get over it you have not sampled a large enough population to conclude all people who drive 3/4-1 ton diesels to be short, flat billed hat wearing and have a small penis... now, let me ask you, how do you know these guys have a small penis?:laugh:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Which Bay Area are you talking about? I know here in the Tampa Bay area they are doing this. They keep living the American Dream of racking up credit cards and investing money in their trucks until they can't afford them and then 6 months later they have to sell their trucks for a huge loss. It's hilarious, they always ride around in the 100+ weather with the windows down and music loud (usually rap) so people will notice them.
I can confirm this lol, I see them and their fail everyday haha

·
Registered
826 Posts
I care what these clown shoes buy, because they get chin deep in debt loose everything they have(boat, jet ski's annoying honda car, big chevy truck, huge house on a 12 an hour job), and then my tax dollars go to "bail" these a-holes out because everyone is like "feel sorry for me I am about to loose my house" well you know what I say f-you, your a grown *** man now suffer, maybe next time you wont be so stupid.

The sad part about sterotypes........90% of the time they are true, I learned that from a cop friend of mine...they city of Vancouver is thinking about giving DWA's Driving While Asain......

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yup. Believe it or not, stereotypes are usually true.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts