Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im going to check into my email today on yahoo. While doing so i came across this bit of information that is very neat. So i thought id share it with you all and see what the 5 most wanted vehicles are in your opinion.

The Hardest Cars To Get- Yahoo! Autos Article Page

·
Registered
271 Posts
So im going to check into my email today on yahoo. While doing so i came across this bit of information that is very neat. So i thought id share it with you all and see what the 5 most wanted vehicles are in your opinion.

The Hardest Cars To Get- Yahoo! Autos Article Page
Yeah, I saw that too. Interesting what's hot nowadays. A 40K cute ute, a bad rip-off of a 60's icon, a let's everyone jump on the bandwagon "green" hybrid, and a fugly mini-wagon. The Murano is the only somewhat sensible rig here, if I needed or wanted an SUV.

None of these would be in my top five, that's for sure. Besides the Camaro, every vehicle here is about saving the earth or functioning as a swiss army knife. Whatever happened to cars people were passionite about? GM is at least attempting this with the Camaro, but winnning this popularity contest will be short lived, trust me. Once the 15 minutes are up, sales will plummet. GM has yet to figure out what people really want, like Ford has with the Mustang. :thatswck:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually seen 2 camaro's in the last 2 times i went to the mall. The first was a silver SS with red interior and the very cool hood stripes. Then the other was a RS packaged camaro with black'd out optional rims. The RS stripes and was a very deep red. They looked terrific.

I do agree with you though. This coming from a GM fan. Im hoping GM does turn around. Plus with the camaro outselling the mustang since its deput. Its been abit of good news in a troubled time.

·
Registered
637 Posts
fugly mini-wagon. :
I have one of these and its a good car. Its versitle, comfortable, and gets good mileage. As much as I like my Frontier, I feel the Matrix is better built and will outlast the truck.

Now, It is my wifes car mainly because I feel a little ghay when I drive it but its still a good car and I cant complain about it. Oh, it is an 08 which is a different and in my opinion better body style.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I actually seen 2 camaro's in the last 2 times i went to the mall. The first was a silver SS with red interior and the very cool hood stripes. Then the other was a RS packaged camaro with black'd out optional rims. The RS stripes and was a very deep red. They looked terrific.

I do agree with you though. This coming from a GM fan. Im hoping GM does turn around. Plus with the camaro outselling the mustang since its deput. Its been abit of good news in a troubled time.
I'm actually in favor of GM's survival, and I think they have made some great improvements in the last couple of years. I was just a little disappointed with the first Camaro I saw in person. The prototypes just looked better. All the SS's around here look just like the 6 bangers too which sucks......same wheels and everything. Getting spanked by the Mustang in a recent car and driver doesn't help. With over 100 h/p on the stang, it should have been more than a couple tenths faster.....

I have one of these and its a good car. Its versitle, comfortable, and gets good mileage. As much as I like my Frontier, I feel the Matrix is better built and will outlast the truck.

Now, It is my wifes car mainly because I feel a little ghay when I drive it but its still a good car and I cant complain about it. Oh, it is an 08 which is a different and in my opinion better body style.
No doubt, and I agree Toyota has it in the build quality dept. over Nissan. It's still fugly though :)

Could be worse, I'd take it over a Cube anyday. Now that thing is GHAY.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^Those Cubes looks like a Scion XB on a very high dose of meidcal spirit lifters.

·
Registered
271 Posts
^Those Cubes looks like a Scion XB on a very high dose of meidcal spirit lifters.
Yeah the original XB at least had originality. Not sure were Nissan is going with that one. Thank god the 370Z and Maxima are a step in the right direction. Nissan reminds me of Ford when it comes to styling. When they get it right, it's magic. When they mess up, damn.
Maybe they're going for the Chris Bangle philosophy - controversy sells cars. It seems to be working for BMW....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean the Cube seems to be a cool car but i've heard its slower than a snail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts