Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Frontier Pro4x
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my ‘20 Pro4x new back in November and am nearing 18,000 miles on it now. First frontier, and been nothing but happy with it. Bunch of stuff ordered, just waiting on lead times. Looking forward to doing more with the truck. Stumbled across the forum and figured I’d give it a join. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome

Damn, 18k in 6 months? Looking good, thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
2020 Frontier Pro4x
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had to take a job opportunity but the current jobsite is about 150 miles round trip. So really racking up the mileage. I’m hoping the end of the job will be in sight by the time the lift shows up, otherwise the commute is going to have a say in my choice of tires lol.

·
Registered
2017 Pro-4X w/Luxury Package
957 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nice color!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought my ‘20 Pro4x new back in November and am nearing 18,000 miles on it now. First frontier, and been nothing but happy with it. Bunch of stuff ordered, just waiting on lead times. Looking forward to doing more with the truck. Stumbled across the forum and figured I’d give it a join. Thanks for having me. View attachment 330856
I bought the same model, year, and color. It doesn’t have the door graphics though. Welcome!

·
Registered
2013 S 4X4 CCSB 2" lift General Grabber ATx
148 Posts
Welcome! You put the miles on like I do!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I’ve put about 60k in 8 years! The joy of being near to work and using my wife’s car for road trips.

Nice truck! Welcome!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I bought my ‘20 Pro4x new back in November and am nearing 18,000 miles on it now. First frontier, and been nothing but happy with it. Bunch of stuff ordered, just waiting on lead times. Looking forward to doing more with the truck. Stumbled across the forum and figured I’d give it a join. Thanks for having me. View attachment 330856
Nothing like a good ol' Fronty in it's natural habitat...... :love::cool: snow pics are the best!
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
2020 Frontier Pro4x
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How's the new 3.8L for power and fuel economy so far?
I feel it has plenty of power both high and low end. I have never driven a 4.0 frontier so I can’t give a fair comparison to that. I do think it feels better than the 3.5 in the Tacoma (not knocking them, big fan of those trucks too). But that and the seating position were two of the biggest selling points for me.

as far as economy goes, I average 19.4 gallon. I’m a little heavy footed, drivea little faster than I should, and spend a lot of time in stop and go traffic.
If you drove it with pure fuel economy on your mind I’m sure you could squeeze out a little more efficiency, but I don’t believe it would be anything to write home about.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I feel it has plenty of power both high and low end. I have never driven a 4.0 frontier so I can’t give a fair comparison to that. I do think it feels better than the 3.5 in the Tacoma (not knocking them, big fan of those trucks too). But that and the seating position were two of the biggest selling points for me.

as far as economy goes, I average 19.4 gallon. I’m a little heavy footed, drivea little faster than I should, and spend a lot of time in stop and go traffic.
If you drove it with pure fuel economy on your mind I’m sure you could squeeze out a little more efficiency, but I don’t believe it would be anything to write home about.
That's quite impressive really!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts