Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank Nick C. from Diode Dynamics for helping me out on an issue I had.

I bought LED bulbs from them a couple of years ago for my Altima and had no issues while I owned the vehicle. They were a bit more expensive than buying a cheap set from eBay, but I wanted quality.

I then purchased the sets for my truck and love them. I had one go bad intermittently and he assisted in getting an RMA for it. He went above and beyond and was very prompt with the process. I am glad that we have a vendor that provides great service and will make sure to spread the word for anyone that wants great products and customer service.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Diode Dynamics is an A1 company and Nick is an A1 employee. I was doing some research into some LEDs and Nick was very helpful in providing me all the possibilities for my truck and budget. Even though I did not buy anything from him yet, his helpfulness and awesomeness is the reason why I am planning on buying from him in the future. (when I get tired of the OEM halogen lights:serious:)

Bravo guys!::wink::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts