Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased my 2019 Pro4x from Texas Nissan of Grapevine. This was my first purchase through this dealer and was conducted entirely via text/email. I initially enquired about the truck via email and was contacted within and hour by a salesman, Quentin Bass. I explained I was interested in trading one, possible two vehicles in on the new truck. Quentin had me send some pics of the trades and contacted me back with their initial offer about an hour later. After a couple of phone calls and some negotiating back and forth the sales manager sent me our agreed upon price in writing via email. I arrainged finacing through Nimac’s online app. process within about 10 minutes from start to finish. Quentin then called and explained that due to the Covid-19 mess, he and the sales manager would be delivering the truck to my home ( I live 154 miles away from this dealership) for the test drive and I could then sign the papers and take delivery. They showed up the next morning, right on time, with the vehicle detailed and all the paperwork in order as agreed. I took the truck for a spin while they checked out my trades, signed the papers and they left with the trades.
Overall this was one of the easiest and most hassle free deals I’ve ever done! Absolutely zero shenanigans, a fair deal, and they seemed very grateful for my business. Anyone looking for a Nissan in the DFW area should definitely check them out. Ask for Quentin Bass, or QB as he goes by. He’s a cool guy, laid back, not pushy, and follows through with what he promises!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm out west, but I head out to north Texas at least once a year. I went to Courtesy Nissan of Richardson to pick up a few odds 'n ends last time I was out there. I previously bought parts through their online storefront (CourtesyParts.com). Their service at the parts counter was just as good as online; no complaints.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts