Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know me from the titan boards. We are putting together a Tx meet the last weekend of april. there will be lots to do. Unfortunatly there is no offroading in the area that we will be. It will be held at lake belton about 45 min north of austin. We are working on sponcers & prizes. This will be a family friendly event so bring the wife & kids. Let me know if you would be interested.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Are ya'll doing it at BLORA again? I live in belton so this will be great!! and if it's at blora I know a road we can go to to do some off roading... although I haven't been down there in a while

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No we wont be going to blora this time. We are going to keep it at lake belton. That was too much of a cluster to convoy everyone from the camp to blora.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I May Make That It Depends Since Im Going To Gone Moab In May.. But Im Still Interested In The March Houston Meet Let Us Know

·
Registered
397 Posts
im in!!! and if there is a moderator some of these threads need to be "edited" into one.

Threads:
-texas meet
-austin meet
-ft. hood - austin

and im pretty sure theres more too but theres no need for all of that...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
im in!!! and if there is a moderator some of these threads need to be "edited" into one.

Threads:
-texas meet
-austin meet
-ft. hood - austin

and im pretty sure theres more too but theres no need for all of that...
Cool! This thread is for an "official" weekend long Texas meet that the Titan guys are planning. It kinda needs to be separate from the other threads so we can plan it out otherwise things will get confusing:)

·
Registered
397 Posts
weekend long? like people are going to be camping there or... whats the full detail on this event if anyone knows?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds like fun maybe one day I will meet up at one of these if its closer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any thoughts on doing it near Amarillo at Lake Meridith? There are two good off-roading areas and lots of space.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts