Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just want to see what kind of interest I may get and if I should sell my current wheels. Wheels are in great condition. No center caps, TPMS, or tires will be included. This will only be for the set of wheels alone. Shipping will be ~$100 shipping from Houston, TX.

I will post/email close up pics later.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
good lord how big is your garage? i'm thinking my homebuilder jipped me now, i can't even fit my truck and my wife's car in the garage with the little bit of crap we have in there....good luck on selling your rims though

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. That's not my garage. That's just a sample picture of what the wheels look like since I don't have actual pictures of the wheels yet.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i know they got the got the right bolt pattern but will they actually bolt on?? if so i may be interested

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sample picture may be a little misleading as I do not own a Pathfinder. I have these wheels currently on my '07 Xterra. If they bolt on to my Xterra, I'm assuming (almost confident) that they will bolt on to the Frontier. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah you definitely need pictures of the actual wheels you are trying to sell if you really want to sell them on this site

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, ok. I just posted this thread just to get a feeler to see if there was even anyone interested. My camera broke, so I just posted the pic for reference to see if it was even worth the trouble of borrowing my girfriend's camera. Looks like I will be posting pics tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts