Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so randomly ive been having to tap on may battery to start my truck...its kind of weird but i was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
How did you figure that out?

That is just wierd!

Here is a weird one! When my efan killed the battery it had enough juice to click the starter relay. I pulled off the positive for awhile and hooked it back up and then the horn alarm went off (real soft). Got a jump and everything was back to normal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
so randomly ive been having to tap on may battery to start my truck...its kind of weird but i was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be?
go have that battery tested under a load (after you clean the terminals). I have had one that charged fine, tested fine, but where the post connects to the plates internally had come apart and the tapping thing would work. It will for a while, but eventually it will come apart completely and you will be left stranded.

worth a trip to autozone or something I'd imagine.
m

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i will try those suggestions...i also think it might be a loose wire that is connected to my amp...do you think that could be a problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts