Registered
2022 Gun Metallic Pro-4X
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2022 Frontier PRO-4X Boulder Grey Pearl
26 Posts
Do they make other colors? If so, where did you get them?
Here's some aftermarket on any color you like, those are stickers not emblems but anyways....

·
Registered
364 Posts
I understand that for the S & SV but not for the Pro-4X. It should be included! At $150 a pop, how much could they really make? It's not like everyone's gonna run out and buy one.
Not really about how much they "make". Its an extra "accessory" sale. Its $150 in addition to what you paid for your truck. Its another sale for Nissan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not really about how much they "make". Its an extra "accessory" sale. Its $150 in addition to what you paid for your truck. Its another sale for Nissan.
Agree, they install "optional" mud flaps @$220 on each one. They could slap some stickers on the tailgate for us and add that to options included by manufacture.

·
Registered
2022 Gun Metallic Pro-4X
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
When I ordered on Monday, I got the insert for $97.75 after the 15% off. Weird that it’s now marked up to $140 MSRP.

Edit: Nevermind, it was a deal through my dealership. Landers McLarty in Huntsville, AL is selling the insert at 30% off MSRP

·
Registered
364 Posts
When I ordered on Monday, I got the insert for $97.75 after the 15% off. Weird that it’s now marked up to $140 MSRP.

Edit: Nevermind, it was a deal through my dealership. Landers McLarty in Huntsville, AL is selling the insert at 30% off MSRP
Yeah, One Nissan dealer here is selling parts and most accessories @ 30% off. I joined the Premier Parts thing
and it sent me an additional 25% off coupon..

I really dont care if my Frontier is "Frontier'ed" or not. LOL

Reactions: White Wolf
1 - 20 of 56 Posts