Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my tailgate cover/w/ handle for my 05 frontier from burtman industries.com, they really look good.

and i love it so much.

burtman industries have a lot of selections. and it only took 4 day before i got my order.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Frontier2,

How about taking a shot of the tailgate handle cover only before you install the chrome surround piece? There are several of us that would like to see what that would look like.

Thank you in advance.

OkieScot

ote="Frontier2"]Got mine coming,they said i should get it in 2 to 3 days. :D[/quote]

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
burley said:
is there a discount on the cover for being in this forum?
We do have all the Frontier items on the website disscounted for forum members already. Every order we get pretty much comes from the forum so we price everything that way on the site. It's just easier. We are selling the tailgate piece not much over our cost.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
JasonB,

Can you see that I am not the only one who wants the tailgate handle piece by itself?
Could you work on your supplier to see if they can make a mold for the handle cover alone? I feel positive that the first supplier to hit the market with the handle cover by
itself will more than pay for their cost to make the mold.

I am still waiting for the first vendor to offer the handle cover by itself. If there are
any more of you looking for the same thing let JasonB know so that he can see if there is enough interest to make it worth his time and expense.

OkieScot

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
The handle can't be broken up. This isn't a mass produced item and can only be offered as a set. It does looks great, either way. Still in stock!

·
Registered
112 Posts
i was just wondering what company makes the tailgate handle cover? cause i heard wade made one but they were having alot of problems.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
No wade here, no worries. It's made for us custom. I've also been selling the Titan ones for well over 1+ years, and it's a great quality piece.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Can someone photoshop Binford's black plastic panel to match his truck so that I can see what it would look like with the chrome surround on the all silver tailgate? I have
been thinking of painting my panel white to match the truck, but in the photoshop that was done for me it looked a little strange because of the uneven surfaces.

If the chrome surround broke up the two uneven surfaces and didn't look too overdone
I might break down and buy one of JasonB's chrome pieces.

Thank you to anyone who can do this.

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I got my cover today and i can't post any pics since i have no camera Sorry :cry: .I did stick the handle cover on first and it looks pretty good.After sticking the rest on there it kinda looks like to much chrome.If you have a LE CC with the painted bumper it might look good. but just the handle it clicks with the Nissan emblem.Someone needs to sell just the handle.Sorry again for no pics. :(

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
gfronty05,

Please post a picture of the handle cover installed by itself before you install the chrome surround piece. I would like to see what it looks like.

Thank you,

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
gfronty05,

Thank you and i look forward to seeing it.

OkieScot

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I just received mines but it looks like I might have to cut the top its too long, has anyone who has this product have to cut it or maybe he sent the one for the titan?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts