Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some shots all around my home town

Attachments

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I'm not going to lie, a little disappointed. Was really hoping for some air, but I guess they are still pretty cool pictures, even if you're not flying through the air

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more

dont worry going to get a lot of action vids once i get bump stops and rear shocks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
That sounds good, I like the Polaris and the dunes themselves, looks like a awesome place to live

·
Registered
400 Posts
looks like i need to make a road trip

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its actually great there are so many places to ride the dunes are just a small part it takes me 15 Minutes to get there in truck from home and 25 minutes if I leave from house on quad. I just cross one major street and desert all the way to the dunes

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mustard I'm guessing that will help me not get stuck since I'm 2wd.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish I had 4x4 for the dunes. That's why I want to slowly build my truck into pre runner so I can just hit the dunes with speed where is it that u pull the fuse from if I'm not mistaken its around the coilover

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks mike will get a ton more with a lot of footage once the truck is ready to go. still waiting on suspension parts.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
havent seen many lifted other frontiers in el paso. just a 4 door with titan swap like mine. everybody has stupid fords down here

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah i live more around redsands where loop 375 is. i want to get a club going for nissans in el paso!!!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
So i know there hasnt been a response in a few months, i just got here in jan and went to red sands last week. 4x4 and i still got it stuck going to slow. would like to meet up for a ride one weekend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts