Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

is there any way to get that piece to hold the switches i have a pocket there

also i am needing a 3 way switch to put beside my cargo light switch. what type have yall used i found this one

Scion OEM Style LED Rocker Switch

but any helps would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts
Maybe someone took the NISMO piece that goes there and just mounted their own switches. If you go to Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com i know they sell all the dash pieces and everything else. Maybe you could just get thet nismo piece that goes there. As for the switch, it fits PERFECTLY in the switch blanks by the steering wheel. Im using that exact switch for my fog lights and i know a couple of people here using it for other things.

Here i think this is it:
Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com[25412MA]+\(d40&cPath=4888_4889_5002_5015

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i'm guessing by a 3 position switch you want one that has like a center off position and an up for on and a down for on which is called a double throw switch. you could be able to get something from radio shake or auto zone but for more variety you can go here McMaster-Carr

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
They also make 3 position switches that have on, off, and momentary positions. Switches with a momentary position usually just provide power to the accessory as long as you physically hold the switch in that position.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
yeah you can get all that on mcmaster, they have some that stay switched, some that go back to center, and some that will stay switched in the center position and the up position but spring back to center from the down position. pretty much anything that you could want

oh and that panel in the pic in the first post is like 40 bucks, i looked into buying it at one time but didn't want to spend that much for a piece of plastic so i never got it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help appreciate it

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Just an FYI since you are 2wd, you can add a gauge where the 4wd selector goes so you can monitor whatever you want (voltage, temps, afrs, etc...).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts