Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving to dinner when I saw this truck parked in a small mall...I had to take some pics! I'm pretty sure it wasn't lifted...I tried to take a couple pics underneath, but I didn't want to look like I'm about to steal the truck :lol: If it is stock, with just tires, that's pretty nice...What do you think? Oh yeah, he had a dual exhaust setup...

Can anyone tell if it's lifted? Sorry I wish I could've taken more pics...but I felt odd enough already...If this is someones truck on this board, nice truck! :D

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
The truck dose look level in the pic, maybe spacer in the front? I would love to know what is the size of the rims.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
mike said:
The truck dose look level in the pic, maybe spacer in the front? I would love to know what is the size of the rims.
Yea, they certainly look deep! I wonder if they rub?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Maybe not. The tires are 31's. I think some one here put 10" wide rims with 31" tires.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
... and they're 15" rims... I also noticed the mud flaps have been removed, so it may have rubbed them. I bet he has the PRG Spacer (or equivilant) as well, the front end looks a bit taller than stock! That's definately a good looking set up!

·
Registered
79 Posts
That really looks cool, but I bet the tires rub all over everything. Only good if you're going straight . . .

·
Registered
171 Posts
The 15 inch rims just dont look right, 17's would be much better. Iam looking for a set of 17's or 18's for my truck, found some 18 inch Armada wheels on Ebay, Iam just not sure if they will fit my truck?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
06NissFront6-spSE said:
The 15 inch rims just dont look right, 17's would be much better. Iam looking for a set of 17's or 18's for my truck, found some 18 inch Armada wheels on Ebay, Iam just not sure if they will fit my truck?

If your interested,i have a set of the stock 17 inch 4 spoke wheels & tires that come off an LE model with less than 50 miles on them.They don't have the tire monitors on them.You can email me at [email protected] There also on eBay.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
06NissFront6-spSE said:
I dunno, I guess with the deep rims, 15" or 16" are okay...Kind of depends on what you're going to do too...if you're gonna offroad then the more tire the better...

·
Registered
52 Posts
its the prg

ya, im pretty sure he has the prg lift, 2.5 in the front. I have both the 2.5 and the 1.5 in the rear, and my truck looks pretty similar to that, mine may be a little higher

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: its the prg

12345 said:
ya, im pretty sure he has the prg lift, 2.5 in the front. I have both the 2.5 and the 1.5 in the rear, and my truck looks pretty similar to that, mine may be a little higher
pics pics!! :D unless u already posted some? i have to search...

·
Registered
2018 CC Pro4x
3,227 Posts
how in the world did he fit 15" wheels over the calipers???
I have yet to find anyone who has successfully fit a 16"wheel besides the stock one without a wheel spacer. He must be using one heck of a spacer to move the wheel out far enough to fit a 15!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stevet47 said:
how in the world did he fit 15" wheels over the calipers???
I have yet to find anyone who has successfully fit a 16"wheel besides the stock one without a wheel spacer. He must be using one heck of a spacer to move the wheel out far enough to fit a 15!

You can almost see the caliper in the first pic...I wonder how he's doing it too...I went back, no Frontier in the lot...I'll keep trying though :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you see that truck again, slide a clubfrontier.org sticker between his window the weather stripping and telling him to join this forum lol :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nismoboy05 said:
If you see that truck again, slide a clubfrontier.org sticker between his window the weather stripping and telling him to join this forum lol :D
I may just do that lol...might be shocked or flattered that we've been talking about their truck for awhile already...and have pictures...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts